[Spread-users] Bug in SP_connect_timeout?

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Thu Dec 8 09:07:53 EST 2016

Yes, please allow me to apologize to everyone that the Spread mailing list was down for so long.

We were having mail issues for an extended period of time and our other work was too pressing to allow us the necessary time to fix it.

Everything should be working now again and we will endeavor to keep things in good working order moving forward.

PS - Wow, 1M file descriptors in a single process or across many processes?

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC