[Spread-users] Announcing a new version of Spread: 4.4.0 (Release Candidate #1) ...

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Fri Feb 7 09:26:50 EST 2014

Thanks for the heads up.  I’ll take a look at your /tmp patch too.

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC
Cell: 443 838 2200

On Feb 7, 2014, at 6:26 AM, Johannes Wienke <jwienke at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

Hi,

On 01/25/2014 10:55 PM, John Lane Schultz wrote:
> Spread Concepts LLC is happy to announce the release of a
> new release candidate version, 4.4.0 RC1, of the Spread toolkit.

While browsing through the source code I found the following line
generated into daemon/config.h:

#define PACKAGE_STRING "Spread 4.3.0"
#define PACKAGE_VERSION "4.3.0"

That's probably a minor issue?

Cheers,
Johannes

--
Johannes Wienke, Researcher at CoR-Lab / CITEC, Bielefeld University
Address: Inspiration 1, D-33619 Bielefeld, Germany (Room 1.307)