[Spread-users] Fixes for java implementation

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Wed Oct 9 12:50:07 EDT 2013

Johannes, could you point to or send the code that would turn off Nagle's algorithm on the Java side?

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC
Cell: 443 838 2200

On Oct 7, 2013, at 3:29 PM, Johannes Wienke wrote:

On 07.10.13 21:22 schrieb John Schultz:
> I have no problem disabling Nagle's algorithm.  We already always do that on the C side, and probably should do the same on the Java side.
>
> On adding generics, I'd rather keep backwards compatibility if all it does is get rid of some warnings.

Thanks for the feedback. We would be glad to see nagle's algorithm
disabled in the main release.

The warnings are of course optional.

Cheers,
Johannes