[Spread-users] new user

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Wed Feb 20 12:48:08 EST 2013

Hi Kesten,

This is the Spread users list where pretty much all Spread correspondence happens.  This list is used for things like general questions, requests for help, bug reports, feature requests, etc., meant for the general community.  If you have more private concerns or questions, then you can directly email us, the maintainers (Spread Concepts), at either spread at spread.org or info at spreadconcepts.com

As for what is upcoming, right now we are getting ready to work on a release (4.2.1 or 4.3) of Spread that will fix several bugs and add some minor features, such as exporting some parameters to the configuration file.

Much further out, we are considering incorporating IPv6 support and some protocol changes that will help significantly help performance (e.g. - potential throughput) in common scenarios (e.g. - Gigabit ethernet LANs).

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC