[Spread-users] Spread and Windows

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Tue Aug 20 17:25:18 EDT 2013

Claus,

Yes, you are correct that the MSVC project files need to be updated.  In particular, the .c files in libspread-util/src need to be added to the project and libspread-util/include needs to be added to the header search path.

Also, a wintel specific spu_system.h needs to be added to the libspread-util library.  This file is normally generated on *nix systems.  I'll work on this and see if I can get you a fix for that in the next day or two.

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC