[Spread-users] need help with spread configuration on VMs cluster

Tarashchanskiy, Yevgeniy yevgeniy.tarashchanskiy at emc.com
Wed Apr 24 13:02:08 EDT 2013

Hi John,

I set up logging and figured out the problem.
The essence of the problem was "message too long" error.
I found a similar case in archive in Oct 2004 that stated that problem is 64-bits build.
Executables for the latest 4.1.0 version caused the problem, so I picked up images of 4.0.0 build (I don't remember if I built them or they were a part of the package) and was able to do basic configuration and communication for three VMs on my cluster.
I would appreciate the explanation of the problem.
Is it version related?

Thanks,
Yev.