[Spread-users] Unable to Build spread in Visual Studio 2012

Jiří Slivárich j.slivarich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 17:54:22 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile Spread in Visual studio 2012, but the solution
provided has broken include dependencies, so it is impossible to build it
and use it.

Someone in Nov. wrote that some changes has been made and will be available
in 4.3.0. I downloaded last RC3 and it doesn't contain any news according
to this issue.

Could someone tell me, if this will come soon? Or is there any developer
who has fixed this and could be so kind and provide it?

Thank you in advance
J.