[Spread-users] example/flush_user manpage

Andrew Ruthven andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Nov 18 16:47:49 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm working on updating the Debian packaging for Spread and I've noticed
that the binary flush_user (built from examples/ft_user.c) is missing a
manpage.

Is there any chance of someone knocking one up, or providing me with
enough info about this binary so I can write one?

Cheers!
--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
MNZCS, ITCP

At work: andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz
GPG fpr: 34CA 12A3 C6F8 B156 72C2  D0D7 D286 CE0C 0C62 B791
LCA2013: Come join the party... - lca2013.linux.org.au