[Spread-users] 4.2 IP Multicast issues

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at spreadconcepts.com
Wed May 9 20:00:55 EDT 2012

Thanks for the report. There were some subtle changes in datalink's handling of multicast. I found one bug and fixed it before the rc2 version, but it looks like you found another regression.

I'll try a test config like yours and see if I can duplicate the problem.

Jonathan Stanton		jonathan at spreadconcepts.com
Spread Group Messaging	www.spread.org
Spread Concepts LLC 	www.spreadconcepts.com