[Spread-users] Spread message delays

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Wed Mar 28 13:14:13 EDT 2012

No, I believe in Spread that a daemon is only allowed to send new messages while it holds the token.  I don't think RELIABLE or even UNRELIABLE messages escape that treatment.

So, if the token is lost, then you will pay the Hurry_timeout "cost" before it is recovered.

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC