[Spread-users] Spread message delays

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Wed Mar 28 09:05:28 EDT 2012

The token is being lost, which has a default recovery mechanism on the order of 2 seconds.  You either have loss in your network or if you are running on 64b platforms there is a known bug that can cause this.

Basically, in scatter.h the "int" types must be changed to "size_t" types.

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC