[Spread-users] Drago Krznaric is out of the office.

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at spreadconcepts.com
Wed Jul 25 12:55:25 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the extra message, but so everyone understands. Drago is a subscriber to the list so his email address is enabled to send to it. It appears that his vacation auto-responder was a little enthusiastic responding to a list.

I have temporarily put his subscription on auto-moderation so no further messages should arrive on the list until he gets back and re-enables it.

Jonathan Stanton		jonathan at spreadconcepts.com
Spread Group Messaging	www.spread.org
Spread Concepts LLC 	www.spreadconcepts.com