[Spread-users] REJECT_NOT_UNIQUE

Lu Liu lliu at cray.com
Fri Dec 7 18:45:06 EST 2012

Jonathan,

When you mentioned "turn on keep_alive" do you mean I need to configure this feature through
a key word in spread.conf or something else? Looked at the code it seems when the function
SP_connect_timeout() is used the setsockopt() will be called to enable the the keepalive option
of the socket. Is that right?

Thanks,

Lu