[Spread-users] "Connected closed by Spread" on receiving

Lisa Vitolo syn.shainer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:43:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, here I am.
If the mailing list allows it, the codes are attached (nothing big).
Otherwise I can no-paste them somewhere.

Manual: the receiver can be compiled and started as it is (don't get scared
for the big commented parts!), for broadcast.cpp do
./broadcast 1 (any positive number is fine, it doesn't matter).
and when it asks for the transaction name put read_try. It should print a
slight different message (containing read_try) at the receiver.
Both applications are hardcoded to establish connections with localhost on
4803 (sorry for that...).

Lisa