[Spread-users] "Connected closed by Spread" on receiving

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Sun Apr 22 22:15:59 EDT 2012

Can you either send us your programs, if they are small, or replicate the issue in as small a program as possible?

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC
Phn: 301 830 8100
Cell: 443 838 2200

On Apr 22, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Lisa Vitolo wrote:

Now I got the latest revision from the svn repository, modified the header you told me, compiled and installed it successfully, but I still have the same issue :)

Thanks for your patience,
Lisa