[Spread-users] "Connected closed by Spread" on receiving

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Fri Apr 20 16:13:55 EDT 2012

At the top level of the distribution, first run:

make distclean

Then try again what you did below.  If it still complain like it did before, then the permissions might be screwed up on your checked out distribution (e.g. - stdutil/buildtools/mkinstalldirs might not have proper execute permission for some reason).

At that point, I would recommend trying to check out a completely new version from the svn/cvs and trying again (after you make the edits I recommended).

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC