[Spread-users] Mailing list Test -- Spread.org services update

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at spreadconcepts.com
Wed Jul 13 01:51:28 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

This is a test email for the spread-users at lists.spread.org mailing list. The list has been offline for several weeks because of server problems at it's original hosting site. The www.spread.org website and lists.spread.org mailing lists have now been moved to a new host and brought back online. I don't believe any content was lost that the servers had received, but any messages you attempted to send while the mailing list was offline were not received (most likely you received a bounce email) and should be resent if needed.

The website, mailing list archives, software downloads and mailing lists should be working now. The svn repository will be brought back online next.

I apologize for the spread.org services being offline for so long. Please let me know if you see any remaining problems besides the svn repository.

Jonathan Stanton		jonathan at spreadconcepts.com
Spread Group Messaging	www.spread.org
Spread Concepts LLC 	www.spreadconcepts.com