[Spread-users] New to Spread

Florian Merges fmerges at fstarter.org
Wed Feb 9 05:51:01 EST 2011

Hello,

http://www.developershome.com/sms/smsLinux.asp

That's what you're looking for, to use your own mobile phone for sending an
SMS

http://www.gnokii.org/

And if you just want to send SMS not from your own phone but to be able to
send it, use any service provider available, for most of them you can find
libraries
in order to accomplish that.

Kind regards,

Florian