[Spread-users] spread cross compiling binary strip error

Jiva bagale jnbagale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:43:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to cross compile spread for mips architecture using openwrt. I
am able to compile binaries as they are copied to the /daemon folder.
But I am getting this error http://pastebin.com/Sjx8ZYiB .
When I do file on the spread binary I get this.
spread: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, MIPS, MIPS32 version 1, dynamically
linked (uses shared libs), with unknown capability 0xf41 = 0x756e6700, not
stripped
I tried to disable stripping by - - disable-strip but I still get the same
error as in the pastebin.
What can I do to disable the strip so that the spread will run on the MIPS.

Regards
Jiva