[Spread-users] Concurrency issues with spread 4

Goran Hasse gorhas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 19:18:27 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have used spread:s file descriptor to make an interace for g_io_add_watch
Take a look at:
http://www.raditex.nu//websvn/listing.php?repname=kurssrc.Exempel&path=%2FGioSpread%2F#_GioSpread_
In this way you can pick packets from the spread bus and do other
things at the same time.
No threads...
If you have a protocol designed over the spread buss - the standard
application protocol design rules
apply. You must check order, content and stuff.
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3117.txt ;-)

Göran Hasse