[Spread-users] Dynamic size scatter

Heimo Zeilinger zeilinger at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 10 04:05:17 EST 2010

Hello,

I was struggling with the same problem. I sent a scatter filled with n elements and expected to receive an identically structured scatter at the sink.  Unfortunately my expectation were not fulfilled and I decided for a workaround that equals more a dirty hack than a satisfying solution. Maybe I misinterpreted the scatter element structure but I expected that the scatter element size should be used at the receiver for decoding the element.
Maybe someone of you has an idea to solve this issue.

Kind regards