[Spread-users] Spread scaling

Richard Maxwell rmaxkc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 20:13:42 EST 2010

Christopher,

Basically at around 1000 (1k) messages being written to the message queue and those messages being read from the queue I get an exception that forces the connection closed.  I read on the web someplace that spread is compiled with a limit of 1000 messages.  I have not been able to find the post I saw with that information.

One of the questions I have is spread configured out-of-the-box to handle large amounts of messages (50k) per hour?
are there some common tweaks that I can make to make the out-of-the-box spread install more production worthy?

Richard