[Spread-users] SpreadModule support?

K. Richard Pixley rich at noir.com
Mon Feb 22 11:26:50 EST 2010

Thanks.  Yes, that's one of my questions.

I'm also finding myself wishing that I could copy and/or subclass from
RegularMsgType and MembershipMsgType.  I haven't looked very far into
what it would take to do so, but I was wondering if there was even
someone to take, incorporate, and release the change if I did it.

--rich