[Spread-users] Membership message vs regular message

Guo, Yanchao Yanchao.Guo at sac.com
Fri Feb 19 02:29:59 EST 2010

Hi all, for my publisher application, I want it got notification when
some listeners joined the group. To do that, my publisher application
have to join the same group and receive messages. But the message the
publisher receives include both membership message and regular message.

How can I configure my publisher application to only receive membership
messages?

Thanks.
Yanchao

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.