[Spread-users] spread daemon freeze with all segments

Драгомир Стаменов dd.stamenov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 15:20:24 EST 2010

> Hi,
>
> I cannot say for sure what your problem is but having
> 128kbs connections may be an issue depending on traffic.
>
> What I think may help is to be a bit more sophisticated in
> your architecture: You can use the current configuration for sending
> global messages only and instantiate an additional local Spread network
> for each segment for the local messages.
>
> Cheers,
>
>        :) Yair.
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply.
We work around this problem in a way similar that you suggest.
We use local configurated spread daemons for each segment for local
messages.
And when we need to send a global message applications just connect to a one
daemon (for example:

*server60        10.1.1.2*  - from a first segment)

So is this normal behavior for daemon when network speed is limit and there
are more messages (as our old spread configuration was).

Dragomir Stamenov