[Spread-users] spread daemon freeze with all segments

Yair Amir yairamir at cs.jhu.edu
Sat Feb 6 10:02:12 EST 2010

Hi,

I cannot say for sure what your problem is but having
128kbs connections may be an issue depending on traffic.

What I think may help is to be a bit more sophisticated in
your architecture: You can use the current configuration for sending
global messages only and instantiate an additional local Spread network
for each segment for the local messages.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.