[Spread-users] Protocol specification ?

Philippe Bertin philippe.bertin at telenet.be
Tue Feb 2 17:09:22 EST 2010

Per,

Haven't you got any problem because of not (always) using representation
clauses ?

OTOH, I fail to see (at first sight) which parts are missing, if not
eventually the lower level bindings. But then again, I don't see too
much use of writing a binding for that lower level, as that is part of
the spread daemon ? So what more binding, on top of what you have
(already now), did you have in mind ?

Kind regards,

Philippe Bertin