[Spread-users] REJECT_QUOTA exception

Will Pierce willp at nuclei.com
Thu Aug 5 02:37:46 EDT 2010

I've never run into this actually, even with over 200 simultaneous
connections to the same daemon (I think it got much higher but didn't track
the count after it got over 200.)  I'm pretty sure the limit of client
connections is in the thousands, not 16 (if there is a hard limit at all).

I don't see that error code as a result code from connect() here:
http://www.spread.org/docs/spread_docs_4/docs/sp_connect.html

Are you using spread 3.x or 4.x?

J. Will Pierce // e: willp at nuclei.com