[Spread-users] Spread implementation and C API

Shashank Yaduvanshi hyaduvanshi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:55:47 EDT 2009

Hi,
Thanks for the quick and helpful reply. So does that mean that a
receive/multicast busy waits when it blocks? Also, is there any way to
use SPREAD when one does not know which machines are connected in the
SPREAD network, nor their ip addresses?
Thanks
Shashank Yaduvanshi
B.Tech, Computer Science Department,