[Spread-users] Formal description of Ordering and Delivery Guarantees

Phelps Williams phelpsw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:22:35 EST 2009

Hello,

I am interested in how exactly spread provides ordering and delivery
guarantees when a SAFE type message is transmitted to a group.  I have
reviewed the documentation and spread related publications and have
been unable to find a clear description of this process.  I would
prefer not to dig through the source code and reverse engineer the
functionality.  Am I not looking in the correct places?  Thank you.

-Phelps