[Spread-users] Spread 4.0.1rc1 release

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at spread.org
Fri Jun 5 12:02:25 EDT 2009

A first release candidate of the upcoming Spread 4.0.1 release is now available
for download at our website:

http://www.spread.org/download/download_spread.cgi

Select the spread-src-4.0.1rc1.tar.gz version for download.

The status of the release is that the code is stable and includes all of
the bugfixes I am aware of. I would anticipate only a few source code
changes before the final release to support portablity to different
platforms.

If you have any other code changes or fixes that you would like to
include please send patches to the mailing list in the next few days.

The Spread website still needs to be updated, and the new release notes
still need to be written before the final release.

Jonathan Stanton         jonathan at spread.org
Spread Group Messaging   www.spread.org
Spread Concepts LLC      www.spreadconcepts.com