[Spread-users] How to do replication

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Mon Jul 13 11:23:45 EDT 2009

jayesh tembhekar <jatembhekar at yahoo.co.in> writes:
> Hi! All
> I have installed Spread and it's working fine..............but I'm not getting how to do simple postgresql Database replication.
> Can any one there help out ?

I don't think this is something where it is remotely plausible to call
a result "simple database replication."

The one system I am aware of which uses Spread to do replication with
PostgreSQL is the Postgres-R project:
  http://www.postgres-r.org/

Using the term "simple" to describe this seems truly inappropriate.
--
output = reverse("ofni.sailifa.ac" "@" "enworbbc")
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>