[Spread-users] broken link to programmers reference

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Thu Feb 26 12:28:57 EST 2009

I don't think that document exists.  The closest thing we have I
think is: http://www.spread.org/docs/guide/users_guide.pdf, which is
a bit stale.  When it talks about the actual API I would refer to the
HTML C/C++ documentation instead.

That document can give you a good overview of what Spread is and how
it works in general.

Cheers!
John

---