[Spread-users] Fwd: Spread 4.1 <members list>

Vinoth s.venoth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:59:22 EDT 2009

Thanks Dave for quick response.
I know that using membership messages we can get the list of members
available for that group.
But my requirement is, I need to periodically check the spread group and get
the list of active members. Is there any other way to get the list of
members by giving the group name??
Am trying hard to find a direct solution for this,
it will be great if you could help me in this regard.

cheers,
Vinoth