[Spread-users] New perl module

Kevin Esteb kesteb at wsipc.org
Fri Sep 19 11:54:51 EDT 2008

I have been monitoring this list for a while and noticed that some perl programmers are having problems using Spread.pm. So, I have released Spread::Messaging to CPAN. I had developed this for internal purposes that are no longer being used. It objectifies the API provided by Spread.pm into something easier to use. i.e. structured error handling, easy callbacks for different message types, no predetermined format of messages or logging system used.

There are several provided examples on how to use the modules.

I hope others find it useful.