[Spread-users] configurable MAX_SESSION_MESSAGES

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at spread.org
Thu Oct 16 20:02:39 EDT 2008

I assume you mean allow it to be configured in spread.conf? It can
already be set in spread_params.h and the daemon recompiled.

If you have a patch for adding it to spread.conf, I don't see any reason
not  to include it. Just send it to the list.

Jonathan Stanton         jonathan at spread.org
Spread Group Messaging   www.spread.org
Spread Concepts LLC      www.spreadconcepts.com