[Spread-users] Spread Perl Modules Usage Help

Kevin Esteb kesteb at wsipc.org
Fri Nov 7 13:37:02 EST 2008

I personally wouldn't use Spread.pm directly. There are several very good modules on CPAN that encapsulate this module and provide nicer api's. I am partial to my own Spread::Messaging, which has several examples on how to use it.

I used this module in a production environment for several months without any problems. It may work equally well for your needs. If not, I would investigate the other modules to see if they meet your needs.