[Spread-users] Spread Perl Modules Usage Help

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:15:41 EST 2008

The documentation for Spread.pm seems pretty lax on providing anything
useful other than joining a group.

Anyone here using this module could provide an example of how to receive all
members in a group? What's documented in the C API does not corelate very
well to the Perl module thanks.

This is basically all which is stated in the documentation:

 # Receive messages (see spread's man pages for more description)
  my($service_type, $sender, $groups, $mess_type, $endian, $message) =
        Spread::receive($mbox);
I get null values for these varibles when calling Spread::Receive($mbox).

--
[ Rodrick R. Brown ]
http://www.rodrickbrown.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/rodrickbrown