[Spread-users] spread delay problem

Adrian Revill adrian.revill at shazamteam.com
Fri Nov 7 13:03:15 EST 2008

Hi John,

Thx for the quick reply.
When i was looking at the logs i could see the token being requested and
then sent, so in general i think the hurry request is working, maybe
just ocasionaly its getting lost.
So the hurry request is sent via udp not tcp?

Also why the 2 following contiguous ports? does spread use them?

regards Adrian