[Spread-users] spread delay problem

Adrian Revill adrian.revill at shazamteam.com
Fri Nov 7 09:19:50 EST 2008

Hi John,

I have tried the Hurry_timeout at 100ms and the pauses have now gone to
100ms. To help me tune the value, is there any way i can see the actual
time it takes for a token to rotate?

An odd thing though, before i tried the lower time-out, i re-ran my
tests, but forgot to remove the PROTOCOL logging. All the pauses changed
to approx 300ms. As soon as i turned off the logging, they went back to 2s