[Spread-users] spread delay problem

Mike Perik michaelperik at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 16:20:06 EST 2008

If I remember correctly, I came to the conclusion, by looking at the code, that the facility to get the leader to release the token was broken.  No one would confirm this and it was dismissed as not a bug.

The only way I got it to work reasonably well was to make the producer the leader and modifying the timeouts.

Mike