[Spread-users] Protocol docs?

Nico Meyer nmeyer at virtualminds.de
Thu May 22 05:16:05 EDT 2008

Hi Juny,

this documentation is only for the protocol between the clients and the spread
daemon (I will just pretend I can read the chinese/japanese/... langugage
this is written in ;-) ).
I don't know if Nate was asking about the protocol between the daemons. but in
general this would be interesting for other people too I guess.

Bye,
Nico