[Spread-users] Assertion Error

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:33:44 EDT 2008

Under load I'm getting the following assertion my machines are pretty
beefy is there a defined constant or something that could be
preventing spread from utilizing more memory on my system? My system
has 16GB of memory and I'm constantly getting these types of assertion
problems while overall memory consumption is very low.

spread: ../../spread-src-4.0.0-svn/daemon/memory.c:609: dispose:
Assertion `Mem[obj_type].bytes_allocated >= ( (mem_header *) (((char
*)object) - sizeof(mem_header)) )->block_len + sizeof(mem_header)'
failed.

Thanks.