[Spread-users] spread 4.0.0, C and multithreading

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Mar 13 08:48:06 EDT 2008

It's already included in the svn version. I don't have a specific
timeframe for a 4.0.1 release, but we have accumulated a few bugfixes
recently so if anyone has other outstanding fixes they think should be
included let me know and we'll put together a release for testing.

What distribution are you managing? If it's a distribution for a
specific software product, or a general OS distribution?

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science