[Spread-users] spread 4.0rc2, C and multithreading

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Mar 4 17:12:36 EST 2008

Good point. I do usually take patches like this and actually 'redo' them by searching for the
common pattern and fixing all the instances of it I can find (as if the bug occured in one
place it might be in other files also) so I should have caught the others. But I had not
noticed the difference yet.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu