[Spread-users] Daemon deleting client's un-forwarded messages onclient disconnect?

Daniel Marques marques77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:39:00 EDT 2008

John,

Actually, the reason I described my solution in terms of the private
groups is that I was wondering about the "short circuits" that Spread
might have in place.

Generally, will a daemon forward a message to another daemon if it
knows that none of the second daemon's clients belong to any of the
groups that the message was sent to?

Thanks.

Dan