[Spread-users] Delivery confirmation

Gert Burger gert at sensepost.com
Tue Jun 3 04:01:54 EDT 2008

Hi

>From my toying with spread for an hour or so I noticed that I cannot
seem to find a builtin method for determining of a target actually
received a message. For example if I sent a message to a private group
name which at that stage does not exist then I will receive no error
that the group/name doesn't actually exist.

If spread can already provide such information it would be great, though
I am still curious how would one implement a system to acknowledge
receipt of messages? I guess methods have been developed to solve this
problem, but I am not very informed atm.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards
Gert Burger