[Spread-users] Query Regarding message type

Gurvinder Singh Dahiya gurvindersinghdahiya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:21:42 EDT 2008

I am making my test application and using spmonitor i am making partition
among daemons and i am wondering what is message type when partion are
merging, i want to handle this merging to maintain a synchronized global
state. i would really appreciate if somebody can give me idea regarding it.
like when new application joins the group we have membership change message
caused by "join" what will be in the merging case and is there any special
method provided by spread to handle this situation.

--
With Best Regards,

Gurvinder Singh Dahiya