[Spread-users] Are all group messages sent to all servers?

Jim Kleckner jek-spread at kleckner.net
Sat Jan 19 11:31:28 EST 2008

I would like to explore with Spread Concepts either publicly
or privately the possibility to implement this optimization and
what the funding requirements are.  Anyone who cares about
this, please reply or drop me a note privately if you prefer.

It is such a huge simplification for deployment that allows
you to use one messaging fabric for multiple purposes.