[Spread-users] Spread Scalability

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Tue Dec 16 14:54:48 EST 2008

Each Spread daemon can service several hundred Spread clients.
Typically, we do not recommend trying to scale an instance of a
Spread system beyond 30-40 Spread daemons throughout your network.
Your clients can have some (load balancing) method for connecting to one of those daemons.

Spread can easily handle several tens of clients per daemon, depending on how much bandwidth each node is injecting into the system.

Cheers!
John

---
John Lane Schultz